Are Low Energy Levels Killing Your Progress?
Do you ever get mid way through the day and crash?
Do you ever get to the end of the day and feel completely exhausted?
Perhaps, you get up in the morning and just can’t seem to get going?
Low energy levels are the symptom of various imbalances in the body, they’re a red flag that something isn’t functioning right.
However many people think it’s just life and try to push on through it.
The good news is that there are plenty of things that you can be doing to improve them…
..and we’re going to share them with you in just a second…
Let’s look at some of the reasons to why…
…tiredness can mean quite a few things. Here are some of them:
• Low intake of food across the day (not enough energy)
• Vitamin and mineral deficiencies (low B vitamins in the body can cause low energy)
• Poor sleep patterns (often caused from going to bed way too late)
• Daily stress levels (your day runs you, rather that you running your day)
• Food intolerances (can cause blood sugar fluctuations throughout the day)
• Chronic use of stimulants such as coffee (inability to switch off at night impacting sleep and energy levels the next day)
When you understand what can cause low energy levels, you can start to put things in place to correct them.
Here are some of them:
1. Cut out all dairy, wheat and gluten from your diet for 14 days (to see if you might be intolerant to them).
2. Reduce caffeine intake (have no caffeine past 1 pm)
3. Take a multi vitamin supplement daily
4. Structure your day, get the jobs that are of main priority done first
5. Go to bed before 10.30 pm and wake up at the same time every day for the next 14 days. Ensuring you get 7-8 hours sleep.
6. Eat a portion of protein (lean meat/oily fish) with each meal (minimum 3 meals per day)
7. Drink 2-3 litres of filtered water every day
8. Add a minimum of 10 grams of olive oil / coconut oil to your meals. You can dress vegetables / salad with them, or cook with them.
9. Eat 2 different vegetables with every meal
After 14 days you should notice a considerable difference to your energy levels.
You can use these tips in future if you run into low energy levels again.