1. All members signing up for the membership will be required to submit payment card details as part of the process. No cash payments accepted.
2. Special discount codes must be applied, when selecting the Ultimate Health and Fitness Membership, otherwise the regular price will be charged.
3. After any initial discount offer ends, the regular price will be charged.
4. Notice will be sent if payment fails for any reason. It is the member’s responsibility to make sure payment details are correct to allow successful renewal payments.
5. Members must complete the PAR-Q form and disclaimer (forms and waivers) on joining.
6. All sessions MUST be pre-booked online via our website/mobile app. Attendances and no shows are recorded.
7. If a member cannot make a class, they must cancel the slot to make it available to other members.
8. Members must turn up to sessions on time.
9. Unused sessions cannot be rolled over onto the following week or month.
10. Refunds or credits will not be issued for any periods of unused training.
11. Membership cannot be put on hold to take holidays (please see cancellation policy below).
12. Members will conduct themselves in a quiet, well mannered fashion at all times and respect the coach and other members.
13. The management reserve the right to refuse entry at all times and to terminate memberships with immediate effect.
14. Members expelled will forfeit all privileges of membership.
15. Ultimate Health and Fitness reserves the right to cancel a session or sessions at short notice. Every effort will be made to ensure members get their full quota of sessions per week, where possible.
16. Members will be notified of any price change to the membership.
17. Ultimate Health and Fitness reserves the right to remove or cancel the Ultimate Health and Fitness Membership.
18. Ultimate Health and Fitness reserves the right to change the features of the Ultimate Health and Fitness Membership.
19. Ultimate Health and Fitness reserves the right to update the terms and conditions at any time.
Ultimate Health and Fitness understands that personal circumstances may change and has a fair and reasonable cancellation policy.
Members wishing to cancel their membership are required to give NO LESS THAN 30 DAYS WRITTEN NOTICE* (inc bank holidays) and should notify us in the first instance by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and request an Exit Form. Cancelling your direct debit instruction for the payment of fees is not sufficient.
*Note: Late notice will result in any scheduled payments running as normal and will not be refunded.
If you are unable to train long term due to injury, sickness or pregnancy, you may request that your membership be put on hold** (at the discretion of Ultimate Health and Fitness) but for NOT LESS than one calendar month. Late notice will result in any scheduled payments running as normal and will not be refunded.
Please put your request in writing to email@example.com in the first instance.
**Note: Memberships cannot be cancelled/put on hold to take holidays.
Ultimate Health and Fitness can only take a limited number of members. When we are operating to capacity, a membership waitlist will come into force.
Refunds & Cancellation
In compliance with UK Consumer Regulations for services you may cancel your order or subscription within 14 days of placing your order.
In the case of commencing training at your request, within 14 days of your order you will be deemed to have benefited from our services. If you decide to cancel within the 14 days statutory period after placing your order the value of such services will be deducted from any refund issued at a rate £25 per week or part there of.
Making payment is deemed sufficient intent for placing an order and entering into an agreement for services regardless of whether a signed agreement has or has not been completed.
You can find more information about your statutory consumer rights here: https://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/regulation/consumer-contracts-regulations