Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions set out the whole agreement between you and us for the supply of services and constitute an agreement between you and us. Please ensure that you read and understand these Terms and Conditions.
“UHF” “We” “Our” means Ultimate Health and Fitness.
“Class” “Classes” means Small Group Personal Training Sessions and any other classes run by Ultimate Health and Fitness.
“Member” “You” “Your” means on-going direct debit payers and pre-paid members.
“Instructor” means UHF Coach.
- You must be at least 16 years of age to join the gym.
- Your Membership is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Your Membership can be cancelled with 30 days’ notice from your last payment date, but will not be refunded.
- Your Membership will automatically renew unless cancellation notice is given.
- Refunds or credits will not be issued for any periods of unused training.
- We reserve the right to make or change minor points or amendments in this Membership Agreement without notice to you.
Facilities and Services:
- In order for you to use our facilities you must book classes via the UHF/TeamUp website link or booking app before attending. Attendances and no shows are marked by the instructors for our records.
- Your membership allows you to access any UHF class subject to availability, in accordance with the type of membership option you have selected. You must not attend more classes per week/per month than your membership option allows.
- You must not allow other members to use your membership to attend classes.
- If you cannot make a class, you must cancel your slot to make it available to other members.
- Late cancellations to a class may be refunded at the discretion of UHF management.
- No shows will not be refunded.
- Any unused classes cannot be rolled over onto the following week or month.
- We reserve the right to cancel classes/move members due to low numbers on a class.
- Class hours are subject to change due to instructor availability, bank holidays, Christmas.
- UHF reserves right to change the instructor on a class at short notice due to availability.
- We reserve the right to implement a waiting list at any time if we deem it necessary to do so.
Health and Safety:
- You are required to complete a health questionnaire (PAR-Q form) and sign a waiver prior to signing up and using the gym facilities.
- On entry into this Membership Agreement and every time you enter a UHF Class during your membership, you warrant and represent to UHF, that you have no medical conditions known to you that would mean that you are not capable of all forms of exercise and that such exercise will not be detrimental to your health. If in doubt, it is your sole responsibility to consult a medical practitioner or not attend any classes/tell an instructor/hold/cancel your membership.
- You must follow all gym rules and regulations, as posted on the premises and as communicated by the instructors and UHF management.
- You must use gym equipment properly and with caution to avoid injury.
- You must wear appropriate attire and clean appropriate footwear while using the gym facilities.
- You must sanitize equipment after use.
- You assume all risks associated with using the gym facilities.
- UHF is not responsible for any lost or stolen personal belongings.
- UHF is not responsible for any injuries sustained while using the gym facilities.
Fees and Payments:
- You are responsible for paying membership fees in a timely manner.
- We will notify you of any price change to your membership. You would normally be given one months’ notice of any fee change.
- We reserve the right to terminate your membership for non-payment.
- In the course of your membership, UHF may collect certain personal information about you including personal details, financial details and information about your health. We will use this information for purposes including managing your membership and communicating with you. You have the duty to keep your personal information up to date and to inform us of any significant changes.
- Please email head office at email@example.com, if you have any questions or concerns about how UHF will use and store your personal information or if you wish to exercise your right to access, modify, object to the use of or request the deletion of your personal information.
- To assist with marketing the business on social media, we may photograph/film classes. We will endeavour to make sure everyone is happy with this, but please be aware we may use your image for this purpose.
Cancellation By You:
- You can cancel your membership anytime within the first 14 days from the day of registration*. After that you may cancel your membership with 30 days’ notice from your last payment day, ie one more payment will come out. This should be done by written confirmation to head office email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Late notice will result in any scheduled payments running as normal and will not be refunded.
- Cancelling your direct debit instruction for the payment of fees is not sufficient.
- *In the case of commencing training and using our services within the 14 days, you will have deemed to have benefited from our services and therefore, no payment will be refunded.
Cancellation By Us:
- We reserve the right to terminate your membership at any time for violation of gym rules and regulations, or for any other reason deemed appropriate by UHF management.
- If your membership is terminated by us, we will not refund any portion of your membership fees.
- We may cancel your membership with immediate effect if membership fees or other charges remain unpaid 7 days after the due date and such a breach is not remedied by you within seven days, after being notified by us.
- If you unable to train long term due to physical ability, loss of job or pregnancy you may request your membership be put on hold (but for no less than one calendar month). Each application will be looked at on an individual basis. This should be done by writing to head office email: email@example.com.
Late notice will result in any scheduled payments running as normal and will not be refunded.
- If you wish to suspend your membership for any other reason, you will be required to give 30 days’ notice from your last payment date ie one more payment will come out. This should be done by writing to head office email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your membership cannot be put on hold for less than one month and no more than 3 months, after which the membership will be cancelled.
By using our gym facilities, you agree to these terms and conditions. If you have any questions or concerns, please email head office at email@example.com.
We look forward to helping you achieve your fitness goals